Attract new business!
Become a Certified GREEN Gardener! Registration is now open for the Winter 2023 Green Gardener Training. The Santa Clara Valley Green Gardener training program is a ten-week course (one class held per week) that trains landscape professionals to meet the demand for GREEN gardening practices.The course is open to anyone who works for or owns a landscape maintenance business.
Participants will learn how to:
- Conserve water
- Protect the soil
- Reduce the use of pesticides
- Create a healthier work environment
- Expand your business prospects
Professional gardeners and landscape maintenance professionals, who attend at least eight classes and successfully complete an exam, will receive a certificate of completion and a Santa Clara Valley Green Gardener Card.
Dates & Registration
The training consists of ten (10) classes
DATES: Thursdays, February 2, 2023 – April 13, 2023
TIME: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
COST: $90 for landscape professionals (with proof of employment); $150 for others
LOCATION: This training will be held online.
REGISTER ONLINE by January 26, 2023!
- Design and fix sprinklers and drip irrigation systems
- Select the right plants to save water and reduce the use of pesticides and fertilizers
- Solve pest problems without using toxic pesticides
- Prune correctly
- Use compost and mulch to feed soils naturally and protect plants
- Certification of Completion and Green Gardener Card
- Free Publicity on Local Gardening Websites
Fill out the contact form if you would like to receive an email when a future training is scheduled.