• Choose Language

Contact Us

* indicates required field

Please send printed materials to:

Please note: Materials can only be mailed to addresses in the United States.

For specific questions about gardening products or pests, please visit the Our Water Our World web site.

Please DO NOT use this form to report illegal dumping into storm drains or creeks. To report an illegal discharge or dumping incident, contact the city in which the discharge or incident occurs. Contact information is provided here.

Comments are closed